1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Knit.
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Whatever I can find, though I prefer aluminum – the cotton slips easier.
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you’ve been wanting to try? I just use Sugar & Cream or Peaches & Cream. One reason I like knitting dishcloths is because they don’t require expensive yarn.
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? Our kitchen has a lot of burgundy, dark purple, forest green, and mustard yellow shades. One bath is sage green and white, one bath is blue, white, and yellow, and one is sage and purple.
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite? I like earth tones and jewel tones the best. I’m not fond of terribly bright colors.
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? Let’s just say that I tolerate winter because I have to. I am already counting the days until spring, though.
7. What’s your favorite way to brighten your day when you’re down in the dumps? Fresh flowers!
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in when your down in the dumps? Chocolate always helps.
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? Coffee and tea. I don’t like flavored coffees, though.
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? I would go on a cruise somewhere warm!
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? Not really!