All right! The first full week of the year is here, and if you’re anything like me you’ve finally cleaned out the cakes, cookies, egg nog, and who knows what else is leftover from the holidays. I’m trying to use up a bunch of stuff in the freezer this week, but I think the menu came together all right.
I’m especially looking forward to Wednesday night’s dinner. Mmm… kielbasa, sauerkraut, egg noodles… I’m playing around with a recipe, so hopefully it will turn out great and I will share on Thursday. I’m not yet sure what kind of soup we’ll have on Friday. I made some creamy spinach soup for lunch today, and the husband looooved it. Maybe I’ll make that again. Or go with chicken soup? We’ll see what’s in the fridge!
- Monday: Lemon chicken tortellini, salad
- Tuesday: Meatloaf, baked sweet potatoes, broccoli, salad
- Wednesday: Lazy pierogis with kielbasa, steamed veggies
- Thursday: Out
- Friday: Soup & sandwiches/salad
- Saturday: Crock Pot beef stew with herbed biscuits, salad
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.