A little rundown of how awesome my day has been so far:
- Around 12:30 this morning I awoke to someone looming over my side of the bed. I screamed, my heart was racing, and I lept up. Turns out it was Jake who was scared for some reason and who I obviously scared even more with my reaction.
- I then heard music coming from somewhere in the house (I heard it through the baby monitor), and realized the TV was on in the living room. I know I shut if off before bed, so then I was freaked out and couldn’t get back to sleep for a while.
- Noah started making noise around 4 and I had to drag my sorry ass out of bed around 4:50
- I broke a plate. (At least I hate them.)
- Someone put a dime in my tea and I didn’t realize it until I was at the bottom of my mug.
- I burned my egg.
- Noah dumped his bowl of canned apricots on the braided rug.
- Both boys are rather needy today and I have a lot I want/need to get done.
Hello, March? Yeah, you’re not starting out well. Please, someone, tell me today will get better!