I’m so excited about hosting my first-ever blog contest! This one is mutually beneficial — I get to give away scrapbooking and stamping supplies that I am no longer using and you get to a chance to win them. Basically what I did was this: I found a box. Then I filled the box up with as many things as I could fit in it. Then, I took a photo so you all can get a peek:
If you want to look at anything closer, just click on the image and it will take you to the Flickr photo page. You can view a higher resolution image from there. The quick breakdown:
– 1 set of Deluxe Chalks
– 1 small album (either for photos, cards, or as a quick mini-album)
– Two brand-new, still-in-the-shrinkwrap Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads
– 4 containers of Pearl-Ex
– 4 containers of embossing powder (white, black, clear, and gold)
– 1 new package of Making Memories square jewel brads
– several mini baggies of random embellishments: brads, eyelets, etc.
– 6 rubber stamps (two are Rebecca Sower; not sure of the rest)
– 1 CD of Victorian clip art
– Burgundy skeleton leaves
– Random other stuff: some pop-dots, a tag, photo corners, a transparancy, ribbon, a couple bottlecaps…
All you have to do to enter is write a blog post about anything craft-related (scrapbooking, stamping, sewing, quilting, knitting… anything) and link back to this post (http://puresugar.net/?p=465). If you are feeling generous with the linky-love, you can link to http://www.puresugar.net as well. Leave a comment and/or a trackback for me so I know that you’ve entered. The contest will end on THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13th, and on Friday I’ll write down the names of all the contestants, put them in a basket, and Jake will draw the lucky winner. Easy, easy! If you want to use the graphic, feel free, but please save it to your own server or upload to a site like Photobucket. This is open to anyone in the U.S. or Canada (sorry, but this package is heavy and postage might get expensive). Good luck!