It’s shaped up to be a “family favorites” sort of week, with a couple new recipes thrown in there that are familiar enough to seem like favorites already 🙂 The first half of this week is quite busy with meetings and appointments and open houses. I will be so glad when Thursday is here!
- Sunday: Silroin tip roast, baked potatoes, green beans
- Monday: Pasta for kids, out for me & D
- Tuesday: Turkey tacos, black bean salad, (cheese roll-ups for my suddenly picky 6 YO)
- Wednesday: Make your own pizzas for the kids, crock pot chickpea curry & basamati rice for the adults, green salad for all.
- Thursday: BLTs – sandwiches for the kids and BLT-inspired dinner salads for me & D.
- Friday: Take-out or leftovers
- Saturday: Burger, salt & vinegar potatoes, salad
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.