I’m already two dinners into the week, but better late than never for my Meal Planning Monday post, right? Well, you’ll have to forgive me — we were dealing with some heating issues today (all fixed for now, thankfully). As you can imagine, I was otherwise occupied!
Anyway, I wanted to mention that last week got thrown so off the rails. I am not sure why I even made a meal plan up because I barely followed it at all. We will see if this week goes any better! Hopefully it will.
Sunday: MYO pizza (we use an Aldi cheese pizza and everyone tops a quarter of it with their favorite toppings), Buffalo wings.
- Monday: Drew’s marinara with hot Italian sausage, whole wheat spaghetti, Caesar salad
- Tuesday: Rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
- Wednesday: Something in the Crock Pot – haven’t decided yet
- Thursday: Cod piccata, roasted potatoes, steamed broccoli
- Friday: Probably take-out
- Saturday: Copycat Texas Roadhouse Roadkill burgers, oven fries, garden salad
For baking, I have some tired bananas for banana bread will definitely be find its way into the oven on Wednesday. I also have a new recipe for Indian Lentil Soup that I want to try. I’m hoping it’s close the soup I used to get an a local Indian restaurant.
Are you trying any new recipes this week?