Every so often I see the 7 Random Things meme go around, and while no one has officially tagged, me I’m going to do it anyway 🙂
1) I get furious when people don’t use their turn signals. Like flip-people-off furious. Come on — how hard is it?
2) I don’t think I could live anywhere in the U.S. outiside of the Northeast. Except maybe California. But only because of the wine.
3) I’m embarassed to say how long it took me to finally realize that “OBX” on those little stickers that people have on their cars stands for Outer Banks.
4) I love Facebook, and I am not ashamed to admit it.
5) 2007 has been one of the craziest years ever, full of ups and downs, and I think I am so much better for it all.
6) If I could pick only one dessert to eat for the rest of my life, it would be creme brulee.
7) Current food obsession: fish tacos.