Considering that I think most of the shows on TV right now are generally awful, this should be an interesting one to complete!
1. Name a TV series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: Arrested Development
2. Name a show you can’t miss: Top Chef. (Sorry, Drew.)
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Will Arnett. I’d love to see him in some kind of legal spoof. OMG, imagine him in Washington state in the 90s as a Seattle injury lawyer. Maybe he could get a client who broke a leg crowd surfing, LOL.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Angelina Jolie. I just can’t stand her, sorry.
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: The Simpsons
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: I guess I’ll say A Haunting. I’m sure there are other people who like it, but I don’t know any.
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: Can’t think of one
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Since I primarily watch news shows or documentary-type shows, I doubt anyone would be interested in my recommendations.
9. Name a TV series you own: Veronica Mars
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: No idea
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? Wow, that’s a tough question to answer. I don’t think I could pin down just one episode. There are a lot of great Simpsons episodes circa 1995, though. Possibly one of those.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: Can’t really think of one.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Yes, there are several! Scrubs, Grey’s Anatomy… I know they are super popular but I just don’t think they’re very good. (Of course, few people think the shows I like are good, so it all comes full-circle I suppose.)
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: Probably one of the many mystery diagnosis shows on Discovery or TLC.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Nothing.
16. How often do you watch TV? Usually in the evening
17. What’s the last TV show you watched? I guess Wow, Wow, Wubbzy! with Noah
18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Smart comedies, news shows, true crime programs.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Twin Peaks. I wrote papers on it in college, so I think that certainly qualifies me as “obsessed.”
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? American Idol. I am totally embarrassed that I watched the first season.
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? Twin Peaks. I really need to rewatch the series now that we have both seasons on DVD.
22. What TV show scared you the most? A Haunting. I am such a sucker for ghost stories.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Arrested Development. Too bad more people didn’t get it. On the flip side, whenever I find someone who loves the show, there is instant camraderie!
24. What show was cancelled too early? I can’t think of one. My immediate response would be Arrested Development, but really if it went on much longer it would have lost my interest just like The Office is doing right now. Ricky Gervais said something about how he doesn’t like to do more than two seasons of a show, and honestly I think that makes a lot of sense.