OK, even though Suzie just made me post seven random things about myself, I shall post seven more because Devon tagged me, and really, there is no shortage of random information about myself. So here we go!
1) I don’t like to sleep with the closet doors open.
2) I want to get a tattoo of a swallow on my left shoulder. I’m not sure if I’ll actually do it, but I think about it a lot.
3) The only play I’ve ever acted in was a community theatre production of “The Wizard of Oz.” I think I was in 4th grade? However, I have been involved behind-the-scenes in several capacities of many others.
4) I am snobby about a lot of things. I’ve been in denial over it for years, but the fact is… I am.
5) I love socks, but I prefer to go barefoot.
6) I cry at anything sappy — cards, movies, TV commercials. It’s pathetic, really.
7) I am very shy and quiet in person when you first meet me. Until I have a couple drinks. Then you can’t shut me up.
I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you post this on your blog, leave a comment so I can go and read it!