I don’t think I’ve done a meme in a while. And I’m bored. And I saw this while reading Sarah’s blog, so here you go!
The game is SCATTERGORIES…it’s harder than it looks! Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Carol
1. Famous Singer/Band: Cake
2. 4 letter word: LOL! The first one that came to mind, I probably shouldn’t type, so I will go with: cash
3. Street: Carew St. (Springfield, MA)
4. Color: Copper
6. Vehicle: Corolla
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Cards
8. Boy Name: Curtis
9. Girl Name: Camille
10. Movie Title: Casablanca
11. Drink: Coca-Cola
12. Occupation: Chef
13. Celebrity: Cher
14. Magazine: Cook’s Illustrated
15. U.S. City: Chicopee, MA
16. Pro Sports Teams: Cardinals
17. Reason for Being Late for Work: Crashed your car
18. Something You Throw Away: Cork (from a wine bottle)
19. Things You Shout: Crap!
20. Cartoon Character: Calvin (of Calvin & Hobbes)