Skip to main content
- Ah, sun! How I’ve missed you! Looks like we’ll be enjoying some warmer (i.e., more seasonable) temperatures this week.
- Tried a new restaurant yesterday: Buffalo Wild Wings. It was OK, but nothing special. Won’t be rushing back. I did enjoy their mango-habenero sauce, though.
- Briefly considered buying Maggie a cat condo that was clearance at Target, but decided against it. Doubt she’d really use it.
- Watched Disturbia last night. So. Good. My heart was pounding during the last part of the movie.
- Again, totally unprepared for festive food holiday: nothing Mexican planned for Cinco de Mayo.
- Just realized that Sunday is Mother’s Day. Better get on that!