Both boys have different summer camps this week. Jake is at all-day Cub Scout camp, and Noah is at half-day camp at our church. There is a lot of picking up and dropping off (and naturally both locations are in opposite directions), plus Tuesday evening I have to pick up our CSA share, so this week has to be easy.
As usual, this is subject to change, and often does, due to the veggies we get in our farm share and what we actually feel like eating 🙂
- Sunday: Grilled chicken Caesar salad
- Monday: Surf & turf (grilled steak and shrimp), macaroni and cheese with broccoli
- Tuesday: Tandoori chicken, rice, vegetable curry
- Wednesday: Sausage & peppers, cole slaw
- Thursday: No cooking (picnic at Cub Scout camp for the boys, and I might treat myself to Thai take-out)
- Friday: Pizza & wings, salad
- Saturday: Copycat Ruby Tuesday’s Sonora chicken pasta, salad
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.