Even though we got about three inches of snow overnight, the day is warming up nicely and I’m starting to feel a bit more energetic and creative. Spring is so close! This is a pretty easy week cooking-wise. I’m excited to try the chicken enchiladas from the new issue of Woman’s Day that came in yesterday’s mail, though. Hopefully they’ll be a hit with the boys. I love enchiladas, but rarely make them. This recipe is easy and seems like it’ll be a crowd-pleaser. I’ll let you know!
Here’s my tentative (as always) menu for the week:
- Sunday: Spaghetti with meat sauce (leftover makeover), salad
- Monday: Chicken enchiladas (new recipe), black bean salad
- Tuesday: Hot dogs, creamy chicken & wild rice soup, fruit salad
- Wednesday: Italian-style meatloaf, baked potatoes, broccoli, salad
- Thursday: Leftovers
- Friday: Take-out
- Saturday: No cooking – Blue & Gold Banquet
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.