How is it possible that tomorrow is the first day of May? This month really flew by. I think I need to start thinking about anniversary gifts. In a month, D & I will celebrate our 11th anniversary! So much has changed with wedding planning since then, hasn’t it? Back then, titanium wedding bands were a new thing, but now I read about them all the time. And let’s not even begin to get into photography and decorations. All you have to do is browse Pinterest. I’m actually glad I’m not planning a wedding now. Thing were much simpler back then!
Speaking of planning, time to plan out this week’s menu!
- Sunday: Out to dinner
- Monday: Chicken cordon blue, cous-cous, steamed broccoli
- Tuesday: Running errands – grab something out
- Wednesday: Crock Pot BBQ spare ribs, cole slaw, steamed veggies
- Thursday: Grilled chicken, roasted cauliflower, salad
- Friday: Burgers (buns optional), sweet potato fries, salad
- Saturday: Southwestern wonton “cupcakes” (new recipe I’m working on)
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.