There’s not going to be too much cooking going on in my kitchen this week because I’m trying to use up odds and ends. Next week is spring break for our school district (conveniently coinciding with the Passover and Easter holidays), and we have several outings planned. Therefore, I really don’t want a fridge full of leftovers that won’t get eaten.
So, while this might not be the most exciting menu I’ve ever posted, that’s OK. Sometimes, it just has to be dinner.
- Sunday: Whatever you can find in the fridge
- Monday: Leftover buffet
- Tuesday: Sandwiches, chips, salad
- Wednesday:Western fritatta, green salad
- Thursday: Ham steaks, au gratin potatoes, some sort of vegetable
- Friday: “Dal nirvana,” rice; cheese pizza & raw veggies for the kids
- Saturday: Take-out
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.