I never got my meal plan up yesterday, but that’s not because I didn’t write it! I actually had it all set, but never wrote up the post. So here you go. A quick & dirty list to start the year, but hey — better than nothing!
- Monday: Leftovers
- Tuesday: Slow Cooker BBQ ribs, twice-baked potatoes (from the freezer), roast butternut squash, salad
- Wednesday: Slow Cooker Chicken tacos (lettuce, cojita cheese, avocado, tomatoes, cilantro, corn tortillas if you want one), spicy black bean soup
- Thursday: Sausage Parmesan, salad
- Friday: Turkey burgers, salad, zucchini chips
- Saturday: Pizza night! Cauliflower crust with chicken, broccoli, onions, peppers & black olives or traditional crust with pepperoni. Salad.
- Sunday: Chicken Parmesan meatloaf, steamed broccoli
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.