OK, I’ll be perfectly honest. There’s not a whole lot of meal planning going on this week. I threw down some ideas, but will they stick? I don’t know. The kids are on spring break this week and D. took several days off, so we’re mostly flying by the seat of our pants.
Plus, it’s Easter weekend, so there will be a few family dinners where I am not cooking. (Which reminds me I need to finish gathering stuff for Easter baskets and make a few Easter cards. I can’t forget to sign them – imagine getting contactless cards and having no idea who they’re from!)
BUT since it never hurts to have a plan…
- Sunday: Chili
- Monday: Salad or sandwiches because I’m going out with a friend (though I did make a real lunch – Greek chicken with olives and zucchini, with salad on the side)
- Tuesday: Roast chicken, broccoli, sweet potato spears
- Wednesday: Burgers, corn on the cob, broccoli, cole slaw
- Thursday: Thai chicken curry with vegetables, jasmine rice
- Friday: Dinner with family
- Saturday: Dinner with family
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.